4 Days From Marrakech To Fes Desert Trip
4 Days From Marrakech To Fes Desert Trip: This highly recommended tour allows you to spend two nights in the Sahara desert. This fantastic tour of 4 Days/ 3 Nights from Marrakesh to Fes takes you on a breathtaking expedition in the southern of Morocco through the Mountains of high Atlas with its Berber villages, Kasbahs, Gorge, Canyon, Palm Groves and Sahara desert (Erg Chebbi dunes) with its oasis. Pack your bags for a great adventure!
- Destination: From Marrakech To Fes via Merzouga ( Erg Chebbi Dunes)
- Duration: 4 Days/3 Nights
- Starting time: 8:00/9:00 AM
- Ending time: 18:00/19:00 Pm
- Category: Private or Shared tour.
- Accommodation: Standard or luxury hotels and desert camp depending on your choice.
- Languages: English speaking driver or depending on your language availability.
- Payment: Direct payment to the driver in Cash by any currency
Highlights Of The Trip
- The High Atlas Mountains
- Ksar Ait Ben Haddou
- Ouarzazate (Film Studios)
- Skoura oasis
- Rose and Dades valley
- Todra Valley & gorge
- Erg Chebbi dunes ( Merzouga)
- Nomad Family
- Fossils site
- Khamlia Village
- Ziz Valley
- The Middle Atlas Mountains
- Ceder Forrest ( Monkeys)
- Ifrane ( The Switzerland of Morocco)
Book This 4-Day Marrakech To Fes
Book the 4 Days Marrakech To Fes Desert Tour via email. or get an instant quote via Whatsapp today!
Inclusion: 4 Days from Marrakesh To Fes
The Tour Price Includes
- Private A/C Vans or 4×4 vehicles
- English speaking driver or a driver+a personal guide who speaks English.
- Pick up & Drop off at your accommodation
- Typical hotels, Kasbahs, Riads
- Camel ride
- Camel man (guide of the camel caravan)
- Overnight in a traditional nomad tent
- All breakfasts
- All Dinners in the desert line: Midelt, Ifrane, Azrou, Desert, Zagora, Dades, Ouarzazate, Ait Benhaddou, and all the regions. (Vegetarian meal option available)
- Enough time to explore the sites: Kasbahs, Walks, Canyons, stops for photos and toilet.
Exclusion:4 Days from Marrakesh To Fes
- Dinners in: Marrakech, Fes, Agadir, Essaouira, Meknes, Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen, Tanger.. and all cities outside the desert line are NOT included.
- Entrance fees to all sites and monuments
- Tipping Driver & Guides
- Accommodations in the pickup and drop off cities, unless you want us to book them.
Itinerary: 4 Days Marrakech to fes
4 Days/3 Nights Marrakech to Fes Itinerary - Tour Via Erg Chebbi Dunes
Taking a 4 days desert tour in Morocco is ideally from Marrakech to Fes or vice versa. By choosing this tour you will get the opportunity to discover the Kasbahs, Old villages, Atlas mountains, palm grooves, Todra & Dades gorges, and Sahara desert. It is a great choice to do a Camel trek for an overnight at desert Camp under billions of stars. Watch Sunset & Sunrise from Erg Chebbi sea sand dunes, meet Bedouin people, and much more.
Today, we pick you up from your hotel in Marrakech, and departure to Ait Benhaddou over the mountains of high Atlas passing through the Tizi N’tichka pass (2260 m in altitude), visit the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou and stop for lunch in a local restaurant. In the afternoon we will drive to Ouarzazate and stop near the atlas film studios for a photo then continue to the city center for a panoramic view of the kasbah of Taourirt. After that, you will head to Kalaa M’gouna or Boumalne du Dades for a night. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
This morning after breakfast in the hotel, driving towards Tineghir passing by Boumalne du Dades and stopping for a panoramic view of Dades valley. Later on, we will continue to Todra gorges via Imider and Tineghir. Stopping along the way for photos and admiring the views. Arrival to Todra Gorges to enjoy its marvelous Canyon views while hiking on foot. In the afternoon we continue to Tinejdad and have a break for lunch then to Erfoud where you will visit a local fossil craft workshop. After that you will continue to the captivating dunes of Erg Chebbi, these dunes are called also Merzouga Dunes. Arrive at the hotel and get ready for a camel trek for an hour and a half to enjoy the sunset. While on the back of your dromedary, you will continue to the camp for an overnight in a traditional nomad tent. Dinner and spend the night in a bivouac in the middle of the dunes.
Wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise on the top of the dune in the Sahara Desert then have your breakfast. After these beautiful moments, you will ride your camel back to the hotel where you can shower. You will have a tour of the dunes on 4×4 allowing you to visit the black volcanic rocks of fossils, visit a nomad family living in a tent, visit Khamlia village and entertainment of their spiritual music of Gnawa, and visit the lake Dayte Sarji that forms in springtime which attracts pink flamingos and wildlife. Then you will have a break for lunch in Merzouga or Hassi Labied. After lunch, you will see the canal irrigation system and have a walk on the oasis located on the foot of the dunes. Continue to your hotel for a shower and relax. Dinner and Overnight in an Auberge.
Today you will travel to Rissani and investigate the local market (Souks). Later on, you will depart to Errachidia via Erfoud, Aoufous, and the valley of Ziz then stopping for a panoramic view of the oasis of Aoufous in the Tafilalte region. Continue to Midelt across the pass of Tizi N’talghamt and have a lunch break. After lunch, you will be driven to Fes (the medieval city) via the Cedar forest near Azrou and the mountain of the middle Atlas with the possibility to see the Barbary apes (monkeys). You may have a stop in Ifrane (Known as the Switzerland of Morocco) before arriving in Fes. Drop you off in your provided address in Fes.
With Sahara Desert Trips, you always have the right to go on a standard or luxury desert tour. You can take a Fes to Marrakech luxury desert tour or mix it – speaking about accommodation.
Accommodation For Desert Tours
Desert Tour Prices Options
THE PRICING OF 4 DAYS MARRAKECH TO FES DESERT TOUR
Our tour prices vary depending on the number of travelers, number of days, accommodation type, and season of travel. Contact us for a reasonable price quote. Thank you.
Reviews: 4 Days Marrakech to Fes
MAP LOCATION FOR DESERT TOUR
WE ARE ON YOUTUBE
Here is the list of all the Desert Trips In Morocco
We have listed all the popular Sahara Desert Trips departing from Fes and Marrakech below:
Day trips before and After the the Sahara desert Tour
You might be interested in Day Trips before and after your Sahara Desert Experience Tour.