4 Days Fes To Marrakech Desert Tour
Our 3 Nights/4 Days Fes To Marrakech Desert Tour via Erg Chebbi dunes is the best journey that one can take from Fez to Sahara desert surroundings. Explore the southern of Morocco with the best 4 days tour from Fes to Marrakech. Either by taking a standard or luxury desert tour at affordable prices.
- Destination: From Fes To Marrakech via Merzouga ( Erg Chebbi Dunes)
- Duration: 4 Days/3 Nights
- Starting time: 8:00/9:00 AM
- Ending time: 18:00/19:00 Pm
- Category: Private or Shared tour.
- Accommodation: Standard or luxury hotels and desert camp depending on your choice.
- Languages: English speaking driver or depending on your language availability.
- Payment: Direct payment to the driver in Cash by any currency
Highlights Of The Trip
- The Middle & High Atlas Mountains
- Ifrane ( The Switzerland of Morocco)
- Ceder Forrest ( Monkeys Time)
- Ziz Valley
- Erg Chebbi dunes ( Merzouga)
- Nomad Family
- Fossils site
- Khamlia Village
- Todra Valley & gorge
- Rose and Dades valley
- Ouarzazate (Film Studios)
- Ksar Ait Ben Haddou
Tour Prices Options
THE PRICING OF 4 DAYS FES TO MARRAKECH DESERT TOUR
|Option 1: Price range per person based on Standard accommodation|
|Price per person|
|Option 2: Price range per person based on Mixed accommodation|
|Price per person|
|Option 3: Price range per person based on Mid-range accommodation|
|Price per person|
The Tour Price Includes
- Private A/C Vans or 4×4 vehicles
- English speaking driver or a driver+a personal guide who speaks English.
- Pick up & Drop off at your accommodation
- Typical hotels, Kasbahs, Riads
- Camel ride
- Camel man (guide of the camel caravan)
- Overnight in a traditional nomad tent
- All breakfasts
- All Dinners in the desert line: Midelt, Ifrane, Azrou, Desert, Zagora, Dades, Ouarzazate, Ait Benhaddou, and all the regions. (Vegetarian meal option available)
- Enough time to explore the sites: Kasbahs, Walks, Canyons, stops for photos and toilet.
- Dinners in: Marrakech, Fes, Agadir, Essaouira, Meknes, Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen, Tanger.. and all cities outside the desert line are NOT included.
- Entrance fees to all sites and monuments
- Tipping Driver & Guides
- Accommodations in the pickup and drop off cities, unless you want us to book them.
Book 4 Days Fes To Marrakech Desert Tour
This private 4 days Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga ( Erg Chebbi dunes ) desert tour is perfect for savvy travelers who look to spend two nights in the Sahara desert. Enjoy this wonderful 4 days tour from Fes to Marrakech today with our driver/guide.
Pick up from your hotel in Fes very earlier and departure for the south of Morocco. You will have a stop in Ifrane, known as the Switzerland of Morocco to enjoy its beauty and to have memorable photos. After that, you will head toward Azrou to see the monkeys in the cedar forest. Continuing to Midelt for a lunch meal in a restaurant. In the afternoon, we will cross the pass of TIZI N TALGHAMT to reach Errachidia while admiring the views of Ziz gorges. Later on, you will have a stop for a panoramic view of Ziz valley. The drive continues to Erg Chebbi Dunes passing by Aoufous and Erfoud (the last is famous with fossils and dates) where you may want to visit a local fossil craft workshop. After that you will continue to the captivating dunes of Erg Chebbi, these dunes are called also Merzouga Dunes. Dinner and spend the night in a hotel.
This morning after breakfast in the hotel. You will have a tour of the dunes on 4×4 allowing you to visit the black volcanic rocks of fossils, visit a nomad family living in tent, visit to khamlia village and entertainment of their spiritual music of Gnawa, and visit the lake Dayte Sarji that forms in springtime which attract pink flamingos and wildlife. You will have a break for lunch in Merzouga or Hassi Labied. After lunch you will see the canal irrigation system and have a walk on the oasis located on the foot of the dunes. Continue to your hotel for relax. Arrive to the hotel and get ready for a camel trek for an hour and half to enjoy the sunset. While on the back of your dromedary, you will continue to the camp for an overnight in traditional nomad tent. Dinner and spend the night in a bivouac in the middle of the dunes.
Wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise on the top of the dune in the Sahara Desert then have your breakfast. After these beautiful moments, you will ride your camel back to the hotel where you can take a shower. We depart towards Tineghir passing by Erfoud and Tinejdad. Have a break for lunch. In the afternoon, we will continue to Todra gorges via Tineghir. Stopping along the way for photos and admiring the views. Arrival to Todra Gorges to enjoy its marvelous Canyon views while hiking on foot. Later on, we drive to Boumalne du Dades or Kelaa M’gouna and stopping for a panoramic view of Dades valley. Dinner and overnight in a hotel.
This morning after breakfast in the hotel, we will depart to Ouarzazate via Skoura. Stopping for a panoramic view of the kasbah of Taourirt then another photo stop near the atlas film studios. After that, you will visit the Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou and stop for lunch in a local restaurant in the village. In the afternoon we will drive to Marrakech over the mountains of high Atlas passing through the Tizi N’tichka pass (2260 m in altitude). Drop off in your address in Marrakech.
With Sahara Desert Trips, you always have the right to go on a standard or luxury desert tour. You can take a Fes to Marrakech luxury desert tour or mix it – speaking about accommodation.
We have a selection of accommodations, and to give more options to our dear clients, we have arranged the accommodations in two categories: The standard accommodation and Mid-range accommodation (such as Luxury desert camp), Note that you can mix nights between standard and mid-range accommodations and for this option let us know which night. Please, check out our Accommodation ( Open link in a new tab) page and let us know your preference.
Note: We book the accommodations depending on availability. Also, in high season, we may book you on similar hotels that are not listed.
WE ARE ON YOUTUBE
Here is the list of all the Desert Trips In Morocco
We have listed all the popular Sahara Desert Trips departing from Fes and Marrakech below: