3 Days Marrakech To Fes Desert Tour
3 Days Marrakech To Fes Desert Tour with 2 Nights (First night in Boumalne Du Dades or nearby in a hotel and second night in a Sahara desert camp). This 3 days in Morocco tour ( Marrakech Desert Tour) takes you on a breathtaking expedition in the south of Morocco. Travel through the high Atlas Mountains while crossing Berber villages and Kasbahs. Check into the Gorge, Canyon, and Palm Groves. Visiting the Sahara desert (Erg Chebbi and Merzouga dunes). Ending the trip in Fes after driving over the Middle Atlas Mountains, Cedar forest, and little Switzerland. Best Marrakech desert tours.
- Destination: From Marrakech To Fes via Merzouga ( Erg Chebbi Dunes)
- Duration: 3 Days/2 Nights
- Starting time: 8:00/9:00 AM
- Ending time: 18:00/19:00 Pm
- Category: Private or Shared tour.
- Accommodation: Standard or luxury hotels and desert camp depending on your choice.
- Languages: English speaking driver or depending on your language availability.
- Payment: Direct payment to the driver in Cash by any currency
Highlights Of The Trip
- The High Atlas Mountains
- Ksar Ait Ben Haddou
- Ouarzazate (Film Studios)
- Skoura oasis
- Rose and Dades valley
- Todra Valley & gorge
- Erg Chebbi dunes ( Merzouga)
- Ziz Valley & Gorge
- The Middle Atlas Mountains
- Ceder Forrest ( Monkeys)
- Ifrane ( The Switzerland of Morocco)
Book This 3-Day Marrakech To Fes
Book the 3 Days Marrakech To Fes Desert Tour via email. or get an instant quote via Whatsapp today!
Inclusion: 3 Days Marrakech to Fes
The Tour Price Includes
- Private A/C Vans or 4×4 vehicles
- English speaking driver or a driver+a personal guide who speaks English.
- Pick up & Drop off at your accommodation
- Typical hotels, Kasbahs, Riads
- Camel ride
- Camel man (guide of the camel caravan)
- Overnight in a traditional nomad tent
- All breakfasts
- All Dinners in the desert line: Midelt, Ifrane, Azrou, Desert, Zagora, Dades, Ouarzazate, Ait Benhaddou, and all the regions. (Vegetarian meal option available)
- Enough time to explore the sites: Kasbahs, Walks, Canyons, stops for photos and toilet.
Exclusion: 3 Days Marrakech to Fes
- Dinners in: Marrakech, Fes, Agadir, Essaouira, Meknes, Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen, Tanger.. and all cities outside the desert line are NOT included.
- Entrance fees to all sites and monuments
- Tipping Driver & Guides
- Accommodations in the pickup and drop off cities, unless you want us to book them.
Itinerary: 3 Days Marrakech to Fes
3 Days From Marrakech to Fes Desert Tour – Via Erg Chebbi Dunes:
The private/shared 3 Days From Marrakech To Fes Desert Trip is one of the recommended short tours in Morocco. You get to see much in less time. Visit Ait Ben Haddou, Dades Valley, Todra Gorge, and Erg Chebbi dunes( Merzouga). Experience a camel trek for the sunset, Early wake up for sunrise before transfer to Fes via Ziz valley, Middle atlas ranges, Ceder forest, and the Moroccan Switzerland. Go for the famous and best Marrakech to Fes desert tour NOW!
Today, we pick you up from your Hotel in Marrakech. Depart to Ait Benhaddou over the mountains of high Atlas passing through the Tizi N’tichka pass (2260 meters in altitude). Visit the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou and stop for lunch in a local restaurant. In the afternoon we will drive to Ouarzazate and stop near the atlas film studios for a photo then continue to the city center for a panoramic view of the kasbah of Taourirt. After that, you will head to Kalaa M’gouna or Boumalne du Dades for a night. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
This morning after breakfast in the hotel, driving towards Tineghir passing by Boumalne du Dades and stopping for a panoramic view of Dades valley. Later on, we will continue to Todra gorges via Imider and Tineghir. Stopping along the way for photos and admiring the views. Arrive at Todra Gorges to enjoy its marvelous Canyon views while hiking on foot. In the afternoon we continue to Tinejdad and have a break for lunch then to Erfoud where you will visit a local fossil craft workshop. After that you will continue to the captivating dunes of Erg Chebbi, these dunes are called also Merzouga Dunes. Arrive at the camel area and get ready for a camel trek to enjoy the sunset. While on the back of your dromedary, you will continue to the camp for an overnight in a luxury/traditional nomad tent. Dinner and spend the night in a bivouac in the middle of the desert.
Wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise on the top of the dune in the Sahara Desert then have your breakfast. After these beautiful moments,
You will depart to Errachidia via Erfoud, Aoufous, and the valley of Ziz then stop for a panoramic view of the oasis of Aoufous in the Tafilalte region. Continue to Midelt across the pass of Tizi N’talghamt and have a lunch break. After lunch, you will be driven to Fes (the medieval city) via the Cedar forest near Azrou and the mountain of the middle Atlas with the possibility to see the Barbary apes (monkies). You may have a stop in Ifrane (the Switzerland of Morocco) before arriving in Fes. Drop you off in your provided address in Fes.
With Sahara Desert Trips, you always have the right to go on a standard or luxury desert tour. You can take a Fes to Marrakech luxury desert tour or mix it – speaking about accommodation.
Accommodation For Desert Tours
Desert Tour Prices Options
THE PRICING OF 3 DAYS MARRAKECH TO FES DESERT TOUR
Our tour prices vary depending on the number of travelers, number of days, accommodation type, and season of travel. Contact us for a reasonable price quote. Thank you.
Reviews: 3 Days Marrakech to Fes
MAP LOCATION FOR DESERT TOUR
FAQ ABOUT 3 DAYS MARRAKECH TO FES DESERT TOUR
The most famous itinerary of 3 days Marrakech to Fes desert trip is below:
- Day 1: Marrakech – The Atlas Mountains – Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou – Boumalne Du Dades.
- In Day 2: Boumalne Du Dades – Todra Gorge – Merzouga – Erg Chebbi Dunes.
- Day 3: Merzouga – Errahidia– the Atlas Mountains – Midelt – Ifrane – Fes
Usually, the drive from Merzouga to Fes takes 7 hours, with few stops on the way to take some memorable photos of the Ziz valley, cedar forest, and Ifrane city.
The desert camps that we partnered with lately always provide sandboarding for our customers at no extra cost. When you arrive at the camp, please ask for it.
We always ask for a deposit to secure your desert tour with us. The rest of the payment can be paid at the beginning of your trip to the driver.
WE ARE ON YOUTUBE
Here is the best list of all the Desert Trips In Morocco
We have listed all the popular Sahara Desert Trips departing from Fes and Marrakech below:
Day trips before and After the the Sahara desert Tour
You might be interested in Day Trips before and after your Sahara Desert Experience Tour.