3 Days Fes Merzouga Desert Tour (Back To Fes)
The wonderful 3 days Fes to Merzouga round desert tour permits you to travel to the deep southeast of Morocco. You will experience a camel trekking over the fabulous dunes of Erg Chebbi. Reach the camp in the middle of the desert where you will spend an overnight in a nomad tent (made of the hair of camels and goats). On these 3 days tours, you will enjoy the scenery of the middle Atlas, view the cedar forest and feed the monkeys (barbary apes), see the nomads living in tents, explore the Ziz gorge along with its Valley. Get to know how they work with fossils in Erfoud. Erfoud is famous for the best quality of dates. You will also tour the dunes and discover its tiny villages such as Khamlia(home of black musicians), visit a nomad family, and explore fossil sites. Hurry up to book your seat in this 3D / 2N Sahara trip from Fes to Merzouga and Erg Chebbi Dunes!
- Destination: From Fes To Merzouga ( Erg Chebbi Dunes)
- Duration: 3 Days/2 Nights
- Starting time: 8:00/9:00 AM
- Ending time: 18:00/19:00 Pm
- Category: Private or Shared tour.
- Accommodation: Standard or luxury hotels and desert camp depending on your choice.
- Languages: English speaking driver or depending on your language availability.
- Payment: Direct payment to the driver in Cash by any currency
Highlights Of The Trip
- The Middle & High Atlas Mountains
- Ifrane ( The Switzerland of Morocco)
- Ceder Forrest ( Monkeys Time)
- Ziz Valley and Gorge
- Erg Chebbi dunes ( Merzouga)
- Nomad Family
- Fossils site
- Khamlia Village
- Erfoud city ( dates)
Tour Prices Options
THE PRICING OF 3 DAYS FES TO MERZOUGA DESERT TOUR
|Option 1: Price range per person based on Standard accommodation|
|Price per person|
|Option 2: Price range per person based on Mid-range accommodation|
|Price per person|
The Tour Price Includes
- Private A/C Vans or 4×4 vehicles
- English speaking driver or a driver+a personal guide who speaks English.
- Pick up & Drop off at your accommodation
- Typical hotels, Kasbahs, Riads
- Camel ride
- Camel man (guide of the camel caravan)
- Overnight in a traditional nomad tent
- All breakfasts
- All Dinners in the desert line: Midelt, Ifrane, Azrou, Desert, Zagora, Dades, Ouarzazate, Ait Benhaddou, and all the regions. (Vegetarian meal option available)
- Enough time to explore the sites: Kasbahs, Walks, Canyons, stops for photos and toilet.
- Dinners in: Marrakech, Fes, Agadir, Essaouira, Meknes, Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen, Tanger.. and all cities outside the desert line are NOT included.
- Entrance fees to all sites and monuments
- Tipping Driver & Guides
- Accommodations in the pickup and drop off cities, unless you want us to book them.
3 Days / 2 Nights, Sahara Desert Tour from Fes – Via Erg Chebbi Dunes:
3 Days Fes to Merzouga Tour is one of the authentic Sahara tours that we are specialized in. When you are Fes Medina, consider our Morocco desert tours from Fes( 3, 4, or 5 days Trip Escape). See the 4 seasons in only a short time. Get your Fez to Sahara desert Today!
Pick up from your hotel in Fes very earlier and depart for the south of Morocco. You will have a stop in Ifrane, known as the Switzerland of Morocco to enjoy its beauty and to have memorable photos. After that, you will head toward Azrou to see the monkeys in the cedar forest. Continuing to Midelt for a lunch meal in a restaurant. In the afternoon, we will cross the pass of TIZI N TALGHAMT to reach Errachidia while admiring the views of Ziz gorges. Later on, you will have a stop for a panoramic view of Ziz valley. The drive continues to Erg Chebbi Dunes passing by Aoufous and Erfoud (the last is famous with fossils and dates) where you may want to visit a local fossil craft workshop. After that you will continue to the captivating dunes of Erg Chebbi, these dunes are called also Merzouga Dunes. Dinner and spend the night in a room in a hotel/Auberge next to the dunes.
This morning after breakfast in the Auberge, you will have a tour of the dunes on 4×4 allowing you to visit the black volcanic rocks of marble fossils, visit a nomad family living in a tent, visit Khamlia village famous with black people and entertainment with their spiritual music of Gnawa, and visit the lake Dayte Sarji that forms in springtime which attracts pink flamingos and wildlife. You will have a break for lunch in Merzouga or Hassi Labied. After lunch, you will see the canal irrigation system and have a walk on the oasis located on the foot of the dunes. Continue to your hotel to relax and get ready for a camel trek for an hour and a half to enjoy the sunset. While on the back of your dromedary, you will continue to the camp for an overnight in a traditional nomad tent. Dinner and spend the night in a bivouac in the middle of the dunes.
Wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise on the top of the dune in the Sahara Desert then have your breakfast. After these beautiful moments, you will ride your camel back to the hotel where you can shower. Later on, we transfer you to Fez, drop off in Fes in your address your provided earlier.
With Sahara Desert Trips, you always have the right to go on a standard or luxury desert tour. You can take a Fes to Marrakech luxury desert tour or mix it – speaking about accommodation.
We have a selection of accommodations, and to give more options to our dear clients, we have arranged the accommodations in two categories: The standard accommodation and Mid-range accommodation (such as Luxury desert camp), Note that you can mix nights between standard and mid-range accommodations and for this option let us know which night. Please, check out our Accommodation ( Open link in a new tab) page and let us know your preference.
Note: We book the accommodations depending on availability. Also, in high season, we may book you on similar hotels that are not listed.
WE ARE ON YOUTUBE
Here is the list of all the Desert Trips In Morocco
We have listed all the popular Sahara Desert Trips departing from Fes and Marrakech below: