3 Days Fes To Marrakech Desert Tour Program
3 Days Fes to Marrakech Desert Tour Program: Itinerary of 3 days is a great way to experience the best of southern Morocco. It will permit you to travel through the South of Morocco kingdom, crossing the Middle Atlas , see the cedar forests and monkeys (Barbay apes), enjoying the Ziz gorge and Valley, camel trek in Erg Chebbi dunes with a local desert guide (camel man) to watch the sunset and sunrise in the next morning, dine under the stars and listen to drums music and spending a night in a nomad tented camp. You will see also Todra gorges, Valley of roses, Visit the kasbah of Ait benhaddou, and cross the high Atlas mountains to reach Marrakech. Best Fes desert tours.
- Destination: From Fez To Merzouga To Marrakech ( Erg Chebbi Dunes)
- Duration: 3 Days/2 Nights
- Starting time: 8:00/9:00 AM
- Ending time: 18:00/19:00 Pm
- Category: Private or Shared tour.
- Accommodation: Standard or luxury hotels and desert camp depending on your choice.
- Languages: English speaking driver or depending on your language availability.
- Payment: Direct payment to the driver in Cash by any currency
Highlights Of The Trip
- The Middle & High Atlas Mountains
- Ifrane ( The Switzerland of Morocco)
- Ceder Forrest ( Monkeys Time)
- Ziz Valley
- Erg Chebbi dunes ( Merzouga)
- Todra Valley & gorge
- Rose and Dades valley
- Ouarzazate (Film Studios)
- Ksar Ait Ben Haddou
Tour Prices Options
THE PRICING OF 3 DAYS FES TO MARRAKECH DESERT TOUR
Price per person
Price per person
Book This 3-Day Fes To Marrakech
Inclusion: 3 Days Fes To Marrakech
The Tour Price Includes
- Private A/C Vans or 4×4 vehicles
- English speaking driver or a driver+a personal guide who speaks English.
- Pick up & Drop off at your accommodation
- Typical hotels, Kasbahs, Riads
- Camel ride
- Camel man (guide of the camel caravan)
- Overnight in a traditional nomad tent
- All breakfasts
- All Dinners in the desert line: Midelt, Ifrane, Azrou, Desert, Zagora, Dades, Ouarzazate, Ait Benhaddou, and all the regions. (Vegetarian meal option available)
- Enough time to explore the sites: Kasbahs, Walks, Canyons, stops for photos and toilet.
Exclusion: 3 Days Fes To Marrakech
- Dinners in: Marrakech, Fes, Agadir, Essaouira, Meknes, Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen, Tanger.. and all cities outside the desert line are NOT included.
- Entrance fees to all sites and monuments
- Tipping Driver & Guides
- Accommodations in the pickup and drop off cities, unless you want us to book them.
Itinerary: 3 Days Fes To Marrakech
3 Days Fes To Marrakech Desert Tour Program – 3 Days / 2 Nights Via Erg Chebbi Dunes:
This private 3 days Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga ( dunes ) desert tour is one of the most famous Morocco tours departing from the medieval city of Fez. Scroll down to see which places of interest that the tour of Fes to Marrakech via desert covers.
Pick up from your hotel in Fes very earlier and departure for the south of Morocco. You will have a stop in Ifrane, known as the Switzerland of Morocco to enjoy its beauty and to have memorable photos. After that you will head toward Azrou to see the monkeys in the cedar forest. Continuing to Midelt for a lunch meal in a restaurant. In the afternoon, we will cross the pass of TIZI N TALGHAMT to reach Errachidia while admiring the views of Ziz gorges. Later on, you will have a stop for a panoramic view of Ziz valley. The drive continues to Erg Chebbi Dunes passing by Aoufous and Erfoud (the last is famous with fossils and dates) where you may want to visit a local fossil craft workshop. After that you will continue to the captivating dunes of Erg Chebbi, these dunes are called also Merzouga Dunes. Arrive to the hotel and get ready for a camel trek for an hour and half to enjoy the sunset. While on the back of your dromedary, you will continue to the camp for an overnight in traditional nomad tent. Dinner and spend the night in a bivouac in the middle of the dunes.
Wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise on the top of the dune in the Sahara Desert then have your breakfast. After these beautiful moments, you will ride your camel back to the hotel where you can take a shower. We depart towards Tineghir passing by Erfoud and Tinejdad. Have a break for lunch. In the afternoon, we will continue to Todra gorges via Tineghir. Stopping along the way for photos and admiring the views. Arrival to Todra Gorges to enjoy its marvelous Canyon views while hiking on foot. Later on, we drive to Boumalne du Dades or Kalaa M’gouna and stopping for a panoramic view of Dades valley. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
This morning after breakfast in the hotel, we will depart to Ouarzazate via Skoura. Stopping for a panoramic view of the kasbah of Taourirt then another photo stop near the atlas film studios. After that, you will visit the Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou and stop for lunch in a local restaurant in the village. In the afternoon we will drive to Marrakech over the mountains of high Atlas passing through the Tizi N’tichka pass (2260 m in altitude). Drop off in your address in Marrakech.
Today, we pick you up from your hotel in Marrakech, and departure to Ait Benhaddou over the mountains of high Atlas passing through the Tizi N’tichka pass (2260 meters in altitude), visit the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou and stop for lunch in a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, we will drive to Ouarzazate and stop near the atlas film studios for a photo then continue to the city center for a panoramic view of the kasbah of Taourirt.
After that, you will head to Kalaa M’gouna or Boumalne du Dades for a night.
Dinner and overnight at a hotel.
With Sahara Desert Trips, you always have the right to go on a standard or luxury desert tour. You can take a 3 days tour from Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga luxury desert tour or mix it – speaking about accommodation.
Reviews: 3 Days Tour From Fes to Marrakech
WE ARE ON YOUTUBE
Here is the best list of all the Desert Trips In Morocco
We have listed all the popular Sahara Desert Trips departing from Fes and Marrakech below: