4 Days Fes To Merzouga Desert Tour
The 4 Days Fes To Merzouga Desert Tour is one of Morocco Round Trips from Fez. 4 Days From Fes to Fez via Erg Chebbi dunes allowing you to navigate through the authentic Moroccan culture. Visit Erg Chebbi Dunes Today is made easy with our famous tours. You can take a 4-day tour Fes to Marrakech desert tour if you intend to end in the red city.
- Destination: From Fes To Merzouga ( Erg Chebbi Dunes)
- Duration: 4 Days/3 Nights
- Starting time: 8:00/9:00 AM
- Ending time: 18:00/19:00 Pm
- Category: Private or Shared tour.
- Accommodation: Standard or luxury hotels and desert camp depending on your choice.
- Languages: English speaking driver or depending on your language availability.
- Payment: Direct payment to the driver in Cash by any currency
Highlights Of The Trip
- The Middle & High Atlas Mountains
- Ifrane ( The Switzerland of Morocco)
- Ceder Forrest ( Monkeys Time)
- Ziz Valley
- Erg Chebbi dunes ( Merzouga)
- Nomad Family
- Fossils site
- Khamlia Village
- Rissani ( Sijilmassa)
- Todra Valley & gorge
Tour Prices Options
THE PRICING OF 4 DAYS FES TO MERZOUGA DESERT TOUR
|Option 1: Price range per person based on Standard accommodation|
|Price per person|
|Option 2: Price range per person based on Mid-range accommodation|
|Price per person|
The Tour Price Includes
- Private A/C Vans or 4×4 vehicles
- English speaking driver or a driver+a personal guide who speaks English.
- Pick up & Drop off at your accommodation
- Typical hotels, Kasbahs, Riads
- Camel ride
- Camel man (guide of the camel caravan)
- Overnight in a traditional nomad tent
- All breakfasts
- All Dinners in the desert line: Midelt, Ifrane, Azrou, Desert, Zagora, Dades, Ouarzazate, Ait Benhaddou, and all the regions. (Vegetarian meal option available)
- Enough time to explore the sites: Kasbahs, Walks, Canyons, stops for photos and toilet.
- Dinners in: Marrakech, Fes, Agadir, Essaouira, Meknes, Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen, Tanger.. and all cities outside the desert line are NOT included.
- Entrance fees to all sites and monuments
- Tipping Driver & Guides
- Accommodations in the pickup and drop off cities, unless you want us to book them.
4 Days / 3 Nights, Fes To Fes Merzouga Desert Tour – Via Erg Chebbi Dunes:
Thank you for navigating across our 4 Days Fes To Erg Chebbi Dunes Desert Tour page. This tour takes you to Merzouga to experience a camel trek and sleep under the stars and it brings you back to the medieval city. Also, check out our 3, 4, 5 days trip from Fes to Marrakech. It might help you with your travel frame time.
Today early morning, we will pick you up from your hotel in Fes. We will travel through the middle Atlas via Ifrane “Moroccan Switzerland” and Azrou.
You will have a stop at the cedar forest for a visit to Cedre Gouraud Tree where you will see Barbary apes. From here we drive further south passing by several towns and you will get the opportunity to view nomads living in tents on the way. Our next stop is in Midelt where you will enjoy your lunch.
Later on, continuing our drive by crossing the Tizi N’Talghomt Pass (1907m) while enjoying the panoramic views. You will also cross Ziz Gorge and the tunnel. Near Errachidia, you will see the Barrage Hassan Al-Dakhil which has turquoise blue water.
Continuing our drive to Erfoud, you will have a stop for a panoramic view of Aoufous palm groves along the Ziz River. Arriving Erfoud and crossing the off-road to reach the hotel located on the foot of the dunes.
Dinner and overnight in an Auberge (hotel).
This morning after breakfast in the hotel. You will have a tour of the dunes on 4×4 allowing you to visit the black volcanic rocks of fossils, visit a nomad family living in the tent, visit Khamlia village and entertainment of their spiritual music of Gnawa, and visit the lake Dayte Sarji that forms in springtime which attracts pink flamingos and wildlife.
You will have a break for lunch in Merzouga or Hassi Labied. After lunch, you will see the canal irrigation system and have a walk on the oasis located on the foot of the dunes.
Continue to your hotel to relax. Arrive at the hotel and get ready for a camel trek for an hour and a half to enjoy the sunset. While on the back of your dromedary, you will continue to the camp for an overnight in a traditional nomad tent.
Dinner and spend the night in a bivouac(Berber tents) in the middle of the dunes.
Waking up by the call of your guide very earlier to watch the sunrise then enjoying breakfast. You will trek back to your hotel where you can have a hot shower and get ready for the new journey. We will depart to Rissani, you will have a visit to Zawiya Moulay Ali ash-Sharif and you may also investigate the Souk (local market) with the opportunity to see the Fondouks where donkeys gather.
Continuing on our drive toward Tinjdad passing by Erfoud “the capital of marble fossil”. You will view the Khatarat (Canal irrigation system) on our route. Our next stop is in Tinejdad where you will have lunch.
Later on, you will have the chance to stop for a panoramic view of the river.
Continuing on the road alongside the river to reach the gorges where you will hike/Walk on foot through this stunning place while enjoying the views of high rock walls (up to 300 meters).
Dinner and overnight stay in a Kasbah hotel.
Today we are going to travel back to Fes in a different road till Midelt while enjoying the landscapes and Berber villages through the Atlas Mountains, you will have a stop for lunch on the way.
Then continue our drive to Fes. Arrive at Fes and drop you off at your hotel.
With Sahara Desert Trips, you always have the right to go on a standard or luxury desert tour. You can take a Fes to Marrakech luxury desert tour or mix it – speaking about accommodation.
We have a selection of accommodations, and to give more options to our dear clients, we have arranged the accommodations in two categories: The standard accommodation and Mid-range accommodation (such as Luxury desert camp), Note that you can mix nights between standard and mid-range accommodations and for this option let us know which night. Please, check out our Accommodation ( Open link in a new tab) page and let us know your preference.
Note: We book the accommodations depending on availability. Also, in high season, we may book you on similar hotels that are not listed.
WE ARE ON YOUTUBE
Here is the list of all the Desert Trips In Morocco
We have listed all the popular Sahara Desert Trips departing from Fes and Marrakech below: