family holidays in morocco
For your Family Holidays in Morocco that will be memorable, look no further! You have come to the right company, Sahara Desert Trips & Morocco Travels. We need to know how many Days in Morocco? and the number of adults and children who will be traveling with you. So, you can recieve your designed family vacation!
Family Sahara Desert Trips Advantages
Family Travel In Morocco
Visiting Morocco with Kids: Morocco is a great destination for all ages for any month of the year. You will appreciate these family-friendly Moroccan environments and from locals. Plan Your Family Tours In Morocco With Sahara Desert Trips Today. Your family tour will include luxury camping and camel-trekking in the Sahara Desert.
where to go in morocco with family?
We would love to share these locations where to visit in Morocco with your family
Family Desert Tours In Morocco
How Many Days In Morocco?
The more days you have in Morocco, the more it allows you to see and discover. More Days=More sites to visit in Morocco with your family.
Where to Stay in Morocco with Kids
The best places where to stay in Morocco with family include the places to be visited that we listed above and other family-friendly places. Such as: Rabat, Tangier, Asilah, Agadir,Ifrane, Azrou, Taroudant, Ouzoud Waterfalls and Tetouan. We can arrange your Morocco family tours easily!
Family Tours & Trips in Morocco
Family Adventures in Morocco
Highlights & favorite activities for a family adventure in Morocco include:
- Getting lost throughout the ancient labyrinthine streets of the Medina of Fes & Marrakech.
- Crossing the Atlas Mountains while enjoying Berber family villages.
- Wandering through the old Kasbahs of the Southern ( Ait Ben Haddou ).
- Experiencing a camel ride over the dunes of Erg Chebbi and Merzouga.
- Staying overnight in a Sahara desert camp in the middle of nowhere.
- Riding ATV/Quad bike into the dunes while enjoying the adrenaline adventure.
- Visiting green valleys such as Ourika, Todra, Dades, and Ziz.
- Riding horses along the beach in the coastal city of Essaouira.
- Hiking in Todra & Dades gorges.
- Exploring the small oasis of Skoura & Hassi Lbied.
- Enjoying the evening sights and sounds of Djemaa al Fna square in Marrakech.
- Visit local pottery in the Zagora region.
Family Trips In Morocco details
Frequently Asked Questions about family holidays In Morocco
Family tour packages are tailor-made holidays itineraries that have all the needs and activities for the complete family.
Morocco is a destination for families. Tell us about your family and we will create a tailor-made family holiday itinerary that will keep everyone happy and entertained during your Morocco visit.
Morocco is an awesome place for kids as Moroccans love children. Bringing your kids along with you to this familiar and friendly culture, you will be open up to more exciting experiences.
Traveling to the delightful city of Marrakech shouldn’t worry you at all. Marrakech is safe for kids, the only thing you pay attention to is avoiding walking empty places to avoid scammers.
Some of the best family resorts in Morocco that have a pool include:
- Villa Maroc
- Royal Decameron Tafoukt Beach Hotel
- Murano Resort Marrakech
- Villa Quieta
- Club Val d’Anfa Hotel
- Iberostar Founty Beach
- Grand Mogador Sea View Luxury Hotel
- Four Seasons Hotel Casablanca
- Paradis Plage Surf Yoga & Spa Resort
- LABRANDA Les Dunes d’Or
- Es Saadi Marrakech Resort Palace
- Kenzi Club Agdal Medina
- Iberostar Club Palmeraie Marrakech