6 Days Tangier to Merzouga Desert Tour
Take this desert tour of 6 Days Tangier To Merzouga via the Sahara Desert. You will enjoy one of the most amazing experiences from northern to the southeast of Morocco. Get in touch with your local tour provider shortly!
- Destination: From Tanger to Marrakech via Merzouga ( Erg Chebbi Dunes)
- Duration: 6 Days/5 Nights
- Starting time: 8:00/9:00 AM
- Ending time: 18:00/19:00 Pm
- Category: Private or Shared tour.
- Accommodation: Standard or luxury hotels and desert camp depending on your choice.
- Languages: English speaking driver or depending on your language availability.
- Payment: Direct payment to the driver in Cash by any currency
Highlights Of The Trip
- Ifrane ( The Switzerland of Morocco)
- Ceder Forrest ( Monkeys)
- The Middle Atlas Mountains
- Ziz Valley & Gorge
- Erg Chebbi dunes ( Merzouga)
Tour Prices Options
THE PRICING OF 6 DAYS TANGER TO MERZOUGA DESERT TOUR
|Option 1: Price range per person based on Standard accommodation|
|Price per person|
|Option 2: Price range per person based on Mid-range accommodation|
|Price per person|
The Tour Price Includes
- Private A/C Vans or 4×4 vehicles
- English speaking driver or a driver+a personal guide who speaks English.
- Pick up & Drop off at your accommodation
- Typical hotels, Kasbahs, Riads
- Camel ride
- Camel man (guide of the camel caravan)
- Overnight in a traditional nomad tent
- All breakfasts
- All Dinners in the desert line: Midelt, Ifrane, Azrou, Desert, Zagora, Dades, Ouarzazate, Ait Benhaddou, and all the regions. (Vegetarian meal option available)
- Enough time to explore the sites: Kasbahs, Walks, Canyons, stops for photos and toilet.
- Dinners in: Marrakech, Fes, Agadir, Essaouira, Meknes, Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen, Tanger.. and all cities outside the desert line are NOT included.
- Entrance fees to all sites and monuments
- Tipping Driver & Guides
- Accommodations in the pickup and drop off cities, unless you want us to book them.
6 Days From Tangier to Merzouga Desert Tour – Via Erg Chebbi Dunes:
The Morocco Tour from Tangier to Merzouga shows you how to spend your 6 days itinerary. You can still customize it any time you want. Our team will be happy to assist you. Make Your Own Tour Today!
Arrive at the port of Tangier ( Tanger ) and, after a tour of the city, transfer to Chefchaouen ( Chaouen ). Chefchaouen ( Chaouen ), one of the most beautiful small towns in the Rif Mountains, is painted in hues of blue. Overnight in Chefchaouen ( Chaouen ).
Transfer to Midelt via Fez, Ifrane, and great forests of cedar trees. Or start your tour in Fez. Overnight in Midelt.
Transfer to Merzouga via Er-Rachidia and see the verdant oasis valley of Ziz Gorge on your route to the desert village of Merzouga. Arrive in the desert to see the spectacular dunes of the Erg Chebbi and stay in a small hotel on the dune line from which you can safely wander into the immediate desert without a guide. These sand dunes are some of the highest in Morocco and climbing them is an exhilarating experience. Overnight in Merzouga.
A free day to explore the desert environment with your driver. The late afternoon begins you Erg Chebbi camel trek with a local desert guide. Taste the simplicity of the desert life and relax to the pace of your camel as it shuffles across the sandy dunes to your desert shelter – a typical nomad tent. Overnight in desert camp.
Return across the desert on your camels and transfer to Fez. Overnight in Fez.
Transfer to the port of Tangier ( Tanger ) and depart.
We have a selection of accommodations, and to give more options to our dear clients, we have arranged the accommodations in two categories: The standard accommodation and Mid-range accommodation (such as Luxury desert camp), Note that you can mix nights between standard and mid-range accommodations and for this option let us know which night. Please, check out our Accommodation ( Open link in a new tab) page and let us know your preference.
Note: We book the accommodations depending on availability. Also, in high season, we may book you on similar hotels that are not listed.
WE ARE ON YOUTUBE
Here is the list of all the Desert Trips In Morocco
We have listed all the popular Sahara Desert Trips departing from Fes and Marrakech below: