9 Days Tanger Trips Via Fes & Volubilis
Please take the time to see the route of 9 Days Tanger Trips Via Fes & Volubilis that you are going to cover in this tour program. If you like to edit this itinerary to suits your time schedule, please let us know in advance.
- Destination: From Tanger via Chefchaouen, Fes and Volubilis.
- Duration: 9 Days/8 Nights
- Starting time: 8:00/9:00 AM
- Ending time: 18:00/19:00 Pm
- Category: Private tour.
- Accommodation: Standard or luxury hotels and desert camp depending on your choice.
- Languages: English speaking driver or depending on your language availability.
- Payment: Direct payment to the driver in Cash by any currency
Highlights Of The Trip
- The Riff Mountains
- Chefchaouen ( the blue city )
- Fes ( The medieval City)
- Volubilis ( Roman Ruins )
Tour Prices Options
THE PRICING OF 9 DAYS TANGER ROUND TOURS
|Option 1: Price range per person based on Standard accommodation|
|Price per person|
|Option 2: Price range per person based on Mid-range accommodation|
|Price per person|
The Tour Price Includes
- Private A/C Vans or 4×4 vehicles
- English speaking driver or a driver+a personal guide who speaks English.
- Pick up & Drop off at your accommodation
- Typical hotels, Kasbahs, Riads
- Camel ride
- Camel man (guide of the camel caravan)
- Overnight in a traditional nomad tent
- All breakfasts
- All Dinners in the desert line: Midelt, Ifrane, Azrou, Desert, Zagora, Dades, Ouarzazate, Ait Benhaddou, and all the regions. (Vegetarian meal option available)
- Enough time to explore the sites: Kasbahs, Walks, Canyons, stops for photos and toilet.
- Dinners in: Marrakech, Fes, Agadir, Essaouira, Meknes, Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen, Tanger.. and all cities outside the desert line are NOT included.
- Entrance fees to all sites and monuments
- Tipping Driver & Guides
- Accommodations in the pickup and drop off cities, unless you want us to book them.
9 Days / 8 Nights The best tour of the North of Morocco (Northern of Morocco), Tangier.
Embark on the private Tour of 9 Days From Tangier via the blue city, Fes, and the Roman Ruins. Explore Morocco and its most beautiful northern cities and landscapes in a nine days travel time. Join this trip and get to know Morocco’s country, people, and culture.
Welcome to Morocco: Arrive in Tangier ( Tanger ) either by boat or plane and transfer to your hotel in Tangier. Tanger is an ancient port steeped in history as it used to guard the entrance to the Mediterranean. It has a very busy medina and a new town.
Spend the morning exploring Tangier. This afternoon head off just west of Tanger to Cap Spartel through La Montagne. Here it is possible to see eagles and migrating birds heading across to Spain or returning for the winter. Visit the Hercule cave just 5kms south of Cap Spartel lighthouse. According to legend Hercules rested in the caves after having dug the straights between Europe and Africa.
Leaving Tangier, you head west along the coast and the hilly road towards Ceuta (Sebta to the locals). There are good views of the sea and it’s possible to climb up Jebel Musa, opposite the rock of Gibraltar (Jebel Tarik). After lunch in Tetouan, continue your journey along the coast, passing the small fishing port of Cabo Negro and then heading into the mountains to Chefchaouen ( Chaouen ). This town, founded in 1471, was very isolated until the early 20th century. High up in the Rif mountains, Chefchaouen ( Chaouen ) is painted in lovely shades of the blue, legacy of the Jewish population that lived there.
Enjoy a day at leisure in Chefchaouen ( Chaouen ), a haven of peace and tranquility. Discover the Medina of Chaouen, the silk and wool weaving quarter, the main square with its cafes, and the souks. Perhaps barter for a kilim in the market, where you can get some great deals.
Today you journey through the Rif mountains to Fes. The Rif mountains are still relatively unexplored by visitors, partly because they are quite remote, and partly because of the hashish that is grown in fields in the hidden valleys. However with your guide and driver, you will be able to relax and see unspoiled Morocco.
The oldest and largest Medieval city in the world, Fes is a bustling hive of activity and truly fascinating. Spend the day exploring this historic city, the souks, the palaces, and the views from the museum and old Kasbah just outside the city walls.
Heading out of the city this morning, visit the ancient Roman city of Volubilis in the foothills of the Middle Atlas mountains. Incredible mosaics, gates, villas and the forum still remain – the city is so large that it hasn’t all been excavated yet. In the afternoon, see the town of Moulay Idriss, only open to non-Muslims in recent history and named after the founder of Fes. Spend the night in the Imperial city of Meknes.
Leaving Meknes, drive past the Rif mountains and the town of Ksar-el Kabir, back to Tangier ( Tanger ). Spend your last evening at leisure, time for some last-minute souvenir shopping, or a nice meal in one of the many tasty restaurants.
Departure transfer to the airport or ferry port
We have a selection of accommodations, and to give more options to our dear clients, we have arranged the accommodations in two categories: The standard accommodation and Mid-range accommodation (such as Luxury desert camp), Note that you can mix nights between standard and mid-range accommodations and for this option let us know which night. Please, check out our Accommodation ( Open link in a new tab) page and let us know your preference.
Note: We book the accommodations depending on availability. Also, in high season, we may book you on similar hotels that are not listed.
WE ARE ON YOUTUBE
Here is the list of all the Desert Trips In Morocco
We have listed all the popular Sahara Desert Trips departing from Fes and Marrakech below: