8 Days Trip From Tanger via Chefchaouen, Fes & Marrakech
Starting this 8 days trip from Tanger ( Tangier ) and back through Chefchaouen ( Chaouen ), Fes, Bni mellal, Marrakesh, and Casablanca is the main door to discover Morocco. The 8 Days / 7 Nights is ideal for people coming from abroad via Spain by ferry or Tangier Ibn Battuta Airport.
- Destination: From Tanger to Chefchaouen, Fes, and Marrakech.
- Duration: 8 Days/7 Nights
- Starting time: 8:00/9:00 AM
- Ending time: 18:00/19:00 Pm
- Category: Private or Shared tour.
- Accommodation: Standard or luxury hotels and desert camp depending on your choice.
- Languages: English speaking driver or depending on your language availability.
- Payment: Direct payment to the driver in Cash by any currency
Highlights Of The Trip
- Chefchaouen ( the blue city )
- Fes ( The mediaval City)
- Ifrane ( The Switzerland of Morocco)
- The Middle Atlas Mountains
- Bni Mellal
- Marrakech ( The red City )
Tour Prices Options
THE PRICING OF 8 DAYS TANGER TO MARRAKECH DESERT TOUR
|Option 1: Price range per person based on Standard accommodation|
|Price per person|
|Option 2: Price range per person based on Mid-range accommodation|
|Price per person|
The Tour Price Includes
- Private A/C Vans or 4×4 vehicles
- English speaking driver or a driver+a personal guide who speaks English.
- Pick up & Drop off at your accommodation
- Typical hotels, Kasbahs, Riads
- Camel ride
- Camel man (guide of the camel caravan)
- Overnight in a traditional nomad tent
- All breakfasts
- All Dinners in the desert line: Midelt, Ifrane, Azrou, Desert, Zagora, Dades, Ouarzazate, Ait Benhaddou, and all the regions. (Vegetarian meal option available)
- Enough time to explore the sites: Kasbahs, Walks, Canyons, stops for photos and toilet.
- Dinners in: Marrakech, Fes, Agadir, Essaouira, Meknes, Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen, Tanger.. and all cities outside the desert line are NOT included.
- Entrance fees to all sites and monuments
- Tipping Driver & Guides
- Accommodations in the pickup and drop off cities, unless you want us to book them.
8 Days Tangier Round Trip Via Chefchaouen, Fes and Marrakech
Embark on the private trip of 8 Days From Tangier via the blue city, Fes, Marrakech, and Casablanca. Discover Morocco and its most beautiful cities and landscapes in a short travel time. Participate in this trip and fall in love with Morocco, people, and its culture.
Transfer from the airport or ferry terminal to your hotel. You have time to explore this bustling port city that was once the playground of international socialites, including writers, artists, musicians and politicians. (Paul Bowles). The city is a lively, cosmopolitan and historic Mediterranean where you get to explore number of museums and sites. Over night in the Hotel.
Today we head to Chefchaouen ( Chaouen ), a beautiful blue and white-washed Andalusian town nestled in the Rif Mountains. The town is a relaxed town, with small winding alleyways and market squares, where the women of the surrounding Rif come to sell their hand made products. Dinner is at the Hotel.
We travel to Morocco’s most fascinating city and the world’s last surviving Medieval city. You will tour the Medina with its “souks” (markets) stopping at the gateway of the Royal Palace, the 9th-century Karouine Mosque, and University. You will visit the tomb of the city founder, Moulay Idris II. Lunch will be at one of the traditional restaurants in the old medina. After lunch you will continue to explore the Najarine Fountain, the gateway of the Bab Boujloud, the old harem gardens, and the Batha Museum. On the way back to the hotel, we will stop to enjoy a panoramic view of the city. Mausoleum and a famous tannery where skins are cured and dyed in enormous vats.
Departure to Marrakech passing through the Middle Atlas Mountains and the Berber village of Ifrane and Azrou, free time for an optional lunch break and a moment of relaxation in Beni Mellal one of the agricultural centers of Morocco. Arrival in Marrakech in the late afternoon. Check-in at the hotel, Overnight with dinner at the hotel.
Visit of historical Marrakech: the Menara garden, the Saadian tombs, the Bahia Palace, the Koutoubia Minaret and the Majorelle Gardens named after the famous French painter, who constructed here his art deco villa and started the botanical gardens. In 1980 it became the residence of Yves Saint Laurent. Afternoon visits the famous Djemaa El Fna square with its surrounding souks and handicraft quarters. Morrocan tea is served at the “Maison de la photography”, a riad in the old town, where one can admire an amazing photo collection of “Landscape and Faces of Morocco” made between 1870 and 1950. This evening there is an optional to attend Fantasia Show with dinner. Overnight with dinner at the hotel.
We have this morning at leisure for last-minute shopping or relaxing. This afternoon we depart for Casablanca. Overnight with dinner at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will enjoy the beautiful and gorgeous mosque of Hassan II. Then, depart towards the north. You will stop along the way to take pictures, relax, and enjoy the scenery of the region. Arrival to Tangier ( Tanger ) by late afternoon. Dinner and night at the hotel.
Back to the airport Morning transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
End Of Your Perfect 8 Days Trip Starting Tanger
We have a selection of accommodations, and to give more options to our dear clients, we have arranged the accommodations in two categories: The standard accommodation and Mid-range accommodation (such as Luxury desert camp), Note that you can mix nights between standard and mid-range accommodations and for this option let us know which night. Please, check out our Accommodation ( Open link in a new tab) page and let us know your preference.
Note: We book the accommodations depending on availability. Also, in high season, we may book you on similar hotels that are not listed.
WE ARE ON YOUTUBE
Here is the list of all the Desert Trips In Morocco
We have listed all the popular Sahara Desert Trips departing from Fes and Marrakech below: