4 Days Tangier To Marrakech Desert Tour
Our 4 Days Tangier To Marrakech Desert Tour allowing you to travel in comfort and visiting the most beautiful cities such as Chefchaouen ( The Blue city of Morocco), Spend the night in a riad in Fes, Camel Trek into Sahara desert, Explore Todra gorge, View Dades valley and discover Ouarzazate with its Kasbahs.
- Destination: From Tanger to Marrakech via Chefchaouen ( the blue city) and merzouga
- Duration: 4 Days/3 Nights
- Starting time: 8:00/9:00 AM
- Ending time: 18:00/19:00 Pm
- Category: Private or Shared tour.
- Accommodation: Standard or luxury hotels and desert camp depending on your choice.
- Languages: English speaking driver or depending on your language availability.
- Payment: Direct payment to the driver in Cash by any currency
Highlights Of The Trip
- Chefchaouen ( The blue city of Morocco)
- Rif Mountains
- Ifrane And Ceder forest
- Sahara desert
- Todra Gorge
- Dades Valley
- Skoura oasis
- Ouarzazate and Ait ben Haddou Kasbah
Tour Prices Options
THE PRICING OF 4 DAYS TANGER ROUND TRIP
|Option 1: Price range per person based on Standard accommodation
|Price per person
|Option 2: Price range per person based on Mid-range accommodation
|Price per person
The Tour Price Includes
- Private A/C Vans or 4×4 vehicles
- English speaking driver or a driver+a personal guide who speaks English.
- Pick up & Drop off at your accommodation
- Typical hotels, Kasbahs, Riads
- Camel ride
- Camel man (guide of the camel caravan)
- Overnight in a traditional nomad tent
- All breakfasts
- All Dinners in the desert line: Midelt, Ifrane, Azrou, Desert, Zagora, Dades, Ouarzazate, Ait Benhaddou, and all the regions. (Vegetarian meal option available)
- Enough time to explore the sites: Kasbahs, Walks, Canyons, stops for photos and toilet.
- Dinners in: Marrakech, Fes, Agadir, Essaouira, Meknes, Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen, Tanger.. and all cities outside the desert line are NOT included.
- Entrance fees to all sites and monuments
- Tipping Driver & Guides
- Accommodations in the pickup and drop off cities, unless you want us to book them.
4 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech Via Erg Chebbi Dunes
The 4 Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech is ideal for short-time visitors. If you land in Tanger Ibn Battuta Airport, We have customized this short desert trip for you. It will take you through the Rif, middle, and high atlas mountains. Visit Chefchaouen and Sahara desert during this journey.
During the first day of your trip we will meet you in the port and drive through the Rif mountains and Tetoun city to enjoy the views of the beautiful mountains till we get to Chefchaouan one of the stunning villages in the feet of Rif mountains Chefchaouen ( Chaouen ) Medina had a Spanish-style square surrounded by many funky arts and crafts stores, roof-top restaurants and cafes where you will have lunch before we continue our way to Fes where we will spend the night.
We will pick you up from your Riad/hotel then drive south to Ifrane and Azrou through the Middle Atlas mountains. On the way, we will stop at the cedar forests to see the Barbarian Apes in their natural habitat. Traveling through the Tizi Ntalghamt pass to Midelt and along the magnificent Ziz Gorges carved through volcanic rock, you’ll see views of the Middle-Atlas plateau and the scenery changing to reveal hints of the desert as you approach the city of Errachidia. After lunch, we’ll continue our journey through the Ziz Valley to Erfoud, Rissani and Merzouga. After a glass of mint tea, we’ll leave our luggage in a safe room then take a camel ride to a Berber camp in the middle of the Erg Chebbi Sad Dunes which are the highest sand dunes in North Africa. The camel trek takes about 1hr 30 min from to the camp where we will set up Berber tents for our night in the desert. The tents are well equipped with mattresses, blankets, and cushions. After dinner, we will gather around the fire and enjoy the sound of traditional Berber drums under the stars.
We will wake up early to enjoy a magnificent sunrise on the dunes then take a camel ride back to the hotel. After freshening up and breakfast we’ll leave for Tinghir and the Todra Gorges and finally arrive in the Dades Valley where we will have dinner and spend the night.
We have a selection of accommodations, and to give more options to our dear clients, we have arranged the accommodations in two categories: The standard accommodation and Mid-range accommodation (such as Luxury desert camp), Note that you can mix nights between standard and mid-range accommodations and for this option let us know which night. Please, check out our Accommodation ( Open link in a new tab) page and let us know your preference.
Note: We book the accommodations depending on availability. Also, in high season, we may book you on similar hotels that are not listed.
Real Reviews About Sahara Desert Trips
Read our recent reviews.
WRITE US YOUR FEEDBACK
WE ARE ON YOUTUBE
Here is the list of all the Desert Trips In Morocco
We have listed all the popular Sahara Desert Trips departing from Fes and Marrakech below: