4 Days Tour From Tangier Via Rabat, Fes and Chefchaouen
Read the 4 Days Tour From Tangier Via Rabat, Fes and Chefchaouen itinerary below:
Tangier ( Tanger ) The city
Tanger (Tangier to Fez ) is located at the furthest point west of Morocco, in northern Africa, and only 14 km from Spain and is the main entrance of travelers from Europe. Tangier ( Tanger ) suggests exotic and mysterious images, camels, snake charmers, Berber tribes, djellabas..etc. Do not miss the opportunity to visit this city on the African continent and know much of the Arab culture, it will be a unique experience. Chefchaouen ( Chaouen ) was not until the early twentieth century a forbidden city to foreigners, is nestled in the Rif Mountains, about 2 hours drive from Tangier ( Tanger ), with the possibility of excursions for nature, its medina of hundreds of years of old, its walled kasbah, and the characteristic blue color of it painted houses makes it unique.
- Destination: From Tanger to Rabat to Fes and Chefchaouen ( the blue city)
- Duration: 4 Days/3 Nights
- Starting time: 8:00/9:00 AM
- Ending time: 18:00/19:00 Pm
- Category: Private or Shared tour.
- Accommodation: Standard or luxury hotels and desert camp depending on your choice.
- Languages: English speaking driver or depending on your language availability.
- Payment: Direct payment to the driver in Cash by any currency
Highlights Of The Trip
- Rabat Sightseeing City tour
- Fes Visit with a local guide
- Chefchaouen ( The blue city of Morocco)
Tour Prices Options
THE PRICING OF 4 DAYS TANGER ROUND TRIP
|Option 1: Price range per person based on Standard accommodation|
|Price per person|
|Option 2: Price range per person based on Mid-range accommodation|
|Price per person|
The Tour Price Includes
- Private A/C Vans or 4×4 vehicles
- English speaking driver or a driver+a personal guide who speaks English.
- Pick up & Drop off at your accommodation
- Typical hotels, Kasbahs, Riads
- Camel ride
- Camel man (guide of the camel caravan)
- Overnight in a traditional nomad tent
- All breakfasts
- All Dinners in the desert line: Midelt, Ifrane, Azrou, Desert, Zagora, Dades, Ouarzazate, Ait Benhaddou, and all the regions. (Vegetarian meal option available)
- Enough time to explore the sites: Kasbahs, Walks, Canyons, stops for photos and toilet.
- Dinners in: Marrakech, Fes, Agadir, Essaouira, Meknes, Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen, Tanger.. and all cities outside the desert line are NOT included.
- Entrance fees to all sites and monuments
- Tipping Driver & Guides
- Accommodations in the pickup and drop off cities, unless you want us to book them.
4 Days/ 3 Nights Tour From Tangier To Rabat, Fez, Chefchaouen and back to Tanger
The private 4 Days From Tanger to Rabat, Volubilis, Fes, and Chefhcaouen is a popular short tour in north Morocco. You get to see and visit the most amazing places in the country in less time. Join this trip if you want to feel and fall in love with Morocco!
Upon arrival in Tangier ( Tanger ), depending upon arriving by ferry or plane, you will find our Moroccan driver that will meet you and take you to Rabat, an old imperial Capital of domes and minarets, sweeping terraces, wide avenues, and green spaces. You travel via Larache which is actually, both Andalusian and Arab town on the Atlantic coast. Once in Rabat, a guided city tour to the main attractions is scheduled: The picturesque Oudaia Kasbah, The Medina, which contains the city’s souks, bounded by Almohad ramparts and by the 17th-century Andalusian Wall. Continue your tour to the Hassan Tower, Mausoleum of Mohammed V and the Chella Necropolis where the Roman and Islamic ruins lie side by side whispering endless stories of centuries past. . . Dinner and night.
After breakfast, Depart Rabat along with vast agricultural fields to the second imperial city of Meknes to take pictures of the massive Bab El Mansour gate. The city tour of Meknes includes the Harri Souani stables, the old medina, and the beautiful royal palace. Then continue on to the sacred city of Mouly Idriss. You will have some time to rest in this beautiful small city before visiting the Roman ruins of Volubilis. Volubilis is a truly impressive setting selected by UNESCO as a cultural heritage site for humanity. After your visit depart for the great city of Fes for overnight.
Enjoy a full-day tour of Fes with a local guide. Fes is the oldest of Morocco’s Imperial cities. It is the embodiment of the country’s history and its spiritual and religious capital and has been declared a World Heritage Site By UNESCO. The city’s numerous monuments have thousands of stories to tell visitors, the Jemaa Karaouyine (the first university to be established in the world), The Mederssa Bounania, the El tanneries and artisan quarters and the fascinating souks are just some of the many places
After breakfast, you will leave to Tangier ( Tanger ) through the farmland, and small villages before you reach the impressive Rif Mountains. On the way, you will visit the white town of Chefchaouen ( Chaouen ) which nestles in the hollow of the two mountains – Ech-Chaoua (The Horns) – from which it takes its name. Steep narrow streets with white and indigo limewashed buildings, small squares, ornate fountains and houses with elaborately decorated doorways and red tile roofs make this a delightful town. Enjoy your lunch in one of the traditional Restaurants with its atmospheric view over the Ech-Chaoua Mountains. In the afternoon, drop off into Tangier ( Tanger ).
We have a selection of accommodations, and to give more options to our dear clients, we have arranged the accommodations in two categories: The standard accommodation and Mid-range accommodation (such as Luxury desert camp), Note that you can mix nights between standard and mid-range accommodations and for this option let us know which night. Please, check out our Accommodation ( Open link in a new tab) page and let us know your preference.
Note: We book the accommodations depending on availability. Also, in high season, we may book you on similar hotels that are not listed.
WE ARE ON YOUTUBE
Here is the list of all the Desert Trips In Morocco
We have listed all the popular Sahara Desert Trips departing from Fes and Marrakech below: