Solo Travellers In Morocco
Solo Travellers In Morocco visiting this page will find valuable tips on the travel solo industry. All the things you should know as a solo/independent travelers before you book your dream tour to Morocco.
Solo Travel In Morocco
Morocco offers great opportunities for visitors or adventure seekers from around the world.
why travel solo?
Private Vs Shared Desert Tours
Is Morocco a safe country?
Most of the frequently asked questions about people’s first time visit to the country can be: Is it safe to travel to Morocco alone? or Is it safe for tourists in Morocco?
In reality, visiting Morocco is like visiting other countries in the world. it is a safe place to spend a great time in and create wonderful memories. You should only be aware of some tips that we share across our webpages. The only small crimes that you may encounter are scams and pickpockets. Our country is super safe for tourists now.
Dress: What should I wear?
Accommodation: Where To Sleep?
Food & Drinks: Where To Eat or To drink?
Destinations: Where To Go?
Don't go alone:
How Safe Are Morocco Desert Camps?
If you book the standard camp, you will get your own basic tent. if you book the mid-range ( luxury ) desert camp, you will get Single Deluxe Tent. The Single Tent is ideal for solo Travellers.
Pricing for the single tent: 140 EUR ( 1 person ).
SOLO TRAVEL QUOTES
Here is a couple of our favorite travel quotes to inspiring you:
- “Solo travel not only pushes you out of your comfort zone, it also pushes you out of the zone of others’ expectations.” – Suzy Strutner
- “Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time” – Steven Wright
- “Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.” by Robin S. Sharma
- “Don’t look back. You’re not going that way.”
important information for solo travelers
- Sahara Desert Trips specializes in solo travel tours and also Morocco small group tours. You will be travelling in Morocco with a private driver and/or guide.
- Traveling solo as a woman/man is more expensive than traveling with a group of travelers, as transport and activities costs are not shared with other participants.
SOLO TRAVEL Tours
If you think that a customized, individual tour is right for you! Click the following link to plan your private morocco trip.
SOLO TRAVEL Experience
To share your solo travel experience with other travelers looking motivations, write us your feedback on Sahara desert trips reviews page.
Morocco For Solo Travellers Conclusion:
The Latest Articles From Our Travel Blog
The most recent Morocco blog posts from our Morocco Travel Blog are featured here:
Best 3 Days Marrakech to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) Desert Tour Best 3 Days Marrakech to Merzouga desert tour and back to Marrakech, is a tour