Travel safely in Morocco Again in 2022/2023!
Due to the gradual opening of Morocco’s borders, the Sahara Desert Trips team members are happy to show you around Morocco once again in 2022/2023. Whether you are seeking a trip for your family or travelling solo, we have tours to admire!
is morocco open for tourism?
Tourists can travel to Morocco from different countries. They are required to have PCR test for COVID
Get Your Quote today
Things Do Do When You Visit Morocco!
The things to do when you are visiting Morocco may differ from a location to another. We have selected some of the best places where you can go with activities to perform for you.
- Marrakech: Walk in the medina and alleys.
- Merzouga: Do a camel ride/Quad or buggy on the dunes.
- Fes: Take a day trip to Chefchaouen or make photography in Fez.
- Meknes: Discover the old city and Volubilis.
- Rabat: Visit the Oudayas Kasbah
- Ouarzazate: Explore the Kasbahs and oasis.
- Casablanca: Visiting the big mosque and Morocco Mall.
- Essaouira: Go surfing or horse riding on the shore.
- Todra Gorge: Walk or hike on this stunning location